Secure Site with EV
- Extended Validation triggers the green address bar in high-security browsers
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 40-bit minimum secures online transactions
- Norton Secured Seal with DigiCert Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee
- New DigiCert SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,500,000 warranty
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: DigiCert Secure Site with EV includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning, and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The green address bar, Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Gain Confidence with the Green Address Bar: Online shoppers recognize the green address bar as an easy and reliable way to verify the site identity and security. Only SSL certificates with EV trigger web browsers to display your organization’s name in a green address bar. Online shoppers are more likely to enter their credit card and/or other confidential financial information into a website with the SSL EV green bar.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. DigiCert Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the DigiCert Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements, installs and automates payment for up to 2 years.
Subject Alternative Names (SANs)
Secure up to 50 fully-qualified domains with a single certificate. Ideal for Unified Communications (UC) to secure Microsoft Exchange Servers, Office Communications Servers or Mobile Device manager.
Licensing for multiple servers
Purchase licenses for multiple physical servers. Ideal for redundant server backups, server load balancing, and SSL accelerators.
Payment Systems Group
Formed in 2000, Payment Systems Group (PSG) is a leading payment technology and software provider based in St. Louis, Missouri. PSG provides payment solutions for more than 100 clients, including credit card processing, electronic funds transfer, biweekly mortgages, and auto loan acceleration programs. PSG’s solutions are tailored to meet each client’s needs, and in many cases, have been completely customized to address a specific business goal.
Founded in 2000, AsiaPay is a premier electronic payment solution provider for banks and merchants. AsiaPay is also a leading certified international 3-D Secure vendor in Asia for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB in Asia.
Founded in 2003, BulbAmerica is one of the largest wholesale providers of quality lighting fixtures and light bulbs in the United States. Over the past decade BulbAmerica has become a pure play e-commerce operation focused on selling to both businesses and consumers. “We ran an unbiased A/B test, and we were able to see with certainty that the Norton Secured Seal offered a better experience for users.” Corey Frons Chief Marketing Officer, BulbAmerica
Central Reservation Service (CRS)
CRS was founded in 1987 as a telephone-based service, but it was among the first to begin doing business over the Internet in 1994. The company’s Web site, CRSHotels.com, grew steadily as a revenue source to the point that it now receives 50,000 visitors a month and accounts for 90% of the company’s sales.
Fresh Water Systems, Inc
Founded in 1989, Fresh Water Systems provides water treatment equipment and plumbing supplies to residential, commercial, and pharmaceutical customers throughout the country. From its Greenville, South Carolina, headquarters, Fresh Water Systems operates a web store that carries one of the largest selections of water filtration systems, replacement filters, and plumbing supplies.