Secure Site WildCard
DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate is quite a convenient solution; it allows SSL encryption on multiple sub-domains using a single certificate, only of course if these domains are controlled/owned by the same company and are sharing the same base domain name. For example, a wildcard certificate issued to Company XYZ using the Common Name (“*.CompanyXYZ.com”) may be used to secure the following domains:
This premium wildcard solution from DigiCert can save you money, hassles, and more importantly your time while still delivering the utmost security and trust the web can provide. Buy the most recognized & trusted wildcard SSL certificate on the market now and simply make your SSL management easier.
DigiCert Wildcard SSLs are a common high-level standard of security across all types of configurations that is better achieved when you do not have to share or copy certificates among multiple servers. Wildcard certificates are extremely convenient and can be extremely cost-effective; however, some limitations do exist and we thought we would share them with you:
- If for whatever reason, your wildcard certificate must be revoked, all of your sub-domains will also need a new certificate.
- Sometimes wildcard certificates do not work perfectly with some older server-client configurations. Not typical, but still exists.
- Unfortunately, DigiCert Wildcard SSL Certificates are not currently covered under DigiCert’s NetSure® Protection Plan.
Features & Benefits
- Secure UNLIMITED Sub Domains!
- Full business validation
- Enables 256-bit encryption
- FREE lifetime, self-service reissues
- Includes a True Site identity assurance Smart Seal – embedded organization name /date/time stamp
- Compatible with 99.9%+ of all browsers
- AICPA Web Trust compliant
- Optional – Installation Support Available!
- $125,000 Warranty
- Domains Secured; Unlimited sub-domains on a single Domain Name
- Issuance Speed: 1-2 days
- Validation Method: Business and Domain Validation
- Notification Level in Browsers: Domain Name & Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength: Up to 256-bit
- Browser Compatibility: 99.9% (basically all browsers)
- Reissue: FREE self-service reissues during the validity period