Secure Site Pro SSL Certificates
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 128-bit minimum enables strong encryption for the most site visitors.
- Full business authentication verifies your business identity and domain ownership.
- Norton Secured Seal with DigiCert Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,250,000 warranty
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: DigiCert Secure Site Pro includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning, and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. DigiCert Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- The Strongest Encryption Available Protects Transactions: Not all SSL certificates enable the same encryption strength. Certain older browsers and operating systems only achieve 40- or 56-bit encryption*. Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) enables those older systems to step up to 128-bit encryption. DigiCert Secure Site Pro with EV enables 128-bit minimum to 256-bit encryption for over 99.9% of Internet users.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the DigiCert Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, and activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements and installs and automates payment for up to 4 years.*Internet Explorer export browser versions from 3.02 but before version 5.5, Netscape export browser versions after 4.02 and up through 4.72, Windows 2000 systems shipped prior to March 2001 that have not downloaded Microsoft’s High Encryption Pack or Service Pack 2 and that use Internet Explorer.
Subject Alternative Names (SANs)
Secure up to 50 fully-qualified domains with a single certificate. Ideal for Unified Communications (UC) to secure Microsoft Exchange Servers, Office Communications Servers, or Mobile Device manager.
Licensing for multiple servers
Purchase licenses for multiple physical servers. Ideal for redundant server backups, server load balancing, and SSL accelerators.