Secure App Service (Secure Code Signing)
DigiCert Secure App Service centralizes key management and protects businesses.
DigiCert Secure App Service is a comprehensive code signing management solution that includes vetting and approval of software publishers, code signing, key protection, revocation, administrative controls, reporting, and audit logs. This cloud-based service also features unique or rotating keys to sign apps and centralized protection in DigiCert’s military-grade data centers.
- Easy-to-use dashboard for code signing and management of keys and signing requests
- Support for all major file types: Microsoft, Java desktop, Java mobile, Android, PDF, XML, file hashes and others
- Pre-signing malware scanning using DigiCert Protection Engine
- SOAP APIs for integration with other systems and workflows
- Reports and audit logs to track signed code and activities
- Access restriction by IP range and IP logging when applications are signed
- Unique signing keys
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Rotating pool of keys
- Maintain the integrity of files and apps by eliminating issues from lost and stolen signing keys by leveraging DigiCert’s secure cloud-based service
- Drive business agility with support for all major file types and integration with third-party test houses
- Minimize non-compliance and enforce accountability with detailed reports and audit logs
- Prevent fraud with authentication by IP address(es)