Code Signing Certificates for Microsoft Authenticode
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Digitally sign 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) and kernel-mode software.
- Supports Silverlight 4 applications.
- Complies with the security requirement for Microsoft Azure cloud platform.s
- For ActiveX controls, plug-ins, and other executables.
- The optional timestamp shows when the code was signed.
To sign code more securely and immediately establish a reputation in Windows 8 and IE 9, learn about Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing.
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- DigiCert is a trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.